5 EXTRA USEFUL TIPS FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS:
1. For a professional result use mini lenghts (5, 6, 7, 8 mm) and less curl (B, C, CC) for the inner corners, this will bring a lot more harmony to the final look.
2. Almost all types of faces and eyeshapes look better if you don't apply the maximum lenght at the outer corner, but use at least 1-2mm shorter lashes there. In this way you can avoid the sad and heavy look.
3. To achieve a long lasting result, you must create at least 2-3mm surface where the fake lash is glued to the natural lash. Pay attention to the precise placing, the end of the fake lash should be fully lied on the natural lash. It's also important to use the right amount of glue, not too much, and not too little.
4. Use curlier lashes to achieve a more open-round-eye effect, and to lift up the outer corners (CC, D, M). Use less curly lashes if you prefer to create an almond-cat-eye effect (B, C, L).
5. Always choose the right lenght and diameter based on the conditions (short, long, weak, strong...)of the natural eyelashes.
To protect the weak and thin natural eyelashes, choose thin and short fake lashes. During the application separate perfectly all the natural lashes to avoid stickies, in this way the growth cycle of the natural lashes will not be put in danger.
Never attach fake lashes on the skin of the eyelid.
Paradise Visage lash extensions are made of quality PBT fibers.